This Ankle Boot Right Here.....  

Posted by SeijnSei in


Nieces, I'm always on the hunt to help you UP your fashion game. I truly have way to much fashion sense for one gender.

Anyway check out this ankle boot Phoebe from Strutt Couture. The folks over at Strutt have you covered with fabioux bags and belts as well.

Head on over there and get your look on. Nieces..you are so lucky. Life is a fashion buffet for you and quite frankly some of you queens in training are out there looking dehydrated and hongry! This boot with a cute pair of jeans, hair swept back in pony tail with a small swatch out for dramatic effect, and a funky free flowing top with a few strategically placed accessories would be the head turner. Picture it......girls everywhere gagginating at the sight of you.

Seijnsei says....trust. I know this. "I may not know men, but I know shoes" - Carrie Bradshaw

Photo - Strutt Couture

This entry was posted on 3.21.2008 at 10:38 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

That's a niiiiiceeee....real niiiiiiiceeee!

March 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Isn't it fabioux?

I'm hating its not available in my size :P

March 22, 2008 at 4:57 PM

Post a Comment