My Fave New Hot Chick In The Game  

Posted by SeijnSei in ,




Carry on Ms. Cheri....Seijnsei says Yes.....

Cheri Dennis has been making noise for quite some time now. This super fab chick made her debut back in 1999 and her oft-delayed cd has now made its debut in stores. While it was released last October exclusively on i-tunes (a very savvy move since this report says more teens i.e. the record buying public are ignoring physical cd's), its proper physical release date was this past Tuesday.

Out on Bad Boy/Cozi Music highlights from "In And Out Of Love" include the hit "Portrait Of Love" and "I Love You" which I have to admit until a radio dj said her name, I thought was Faith Evans. And for me that's not a bad thing at all since Faith gets the job done on many levels in this game.

She's gorjoi, has a sense of humor, she has a great voice that I am looking forward to hearing more from and she is very stylish. Very stylish. So stylish in fact another more prominent young singer jacked some of her osity which I will address in another post.


This entry was posted on 2.28.2008 at 10:51 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment