Matt and Trey....about last night.  

Posted by SeijnSei in ,



I'm still very conflicted on this one nieces and nephews. Without giving anything away, on one hand, I think the way South Park tackled this subject was spot on. On the other hand, I'm not so sure they aren't guilty of the transgressions laid out in the show.

At any rate you all know how much I love Britney Spears, and that I have no shame in that at all. It's very difficult for me to grasp what's going on in her life, having spent my life working in and around the entertainment industry. Why would anyone with a heart would allow this girl to fall so fast so hard without so much as a hint of intervention PRIOR to when that actually started to occur in her life?. Le sigh.

Seijnsei says, my heart bleeds just a little for Ms. Spears and more importantly her children.

This entry was posted on 3.20.2008 at 10:05 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment